1. Digg − It is a prevalent bookmarking site that gives you a chance to arrange, store, and share your web joins. It gives the per users the most relevant stories they search for. On the off chance that your substance is shared on Digg, you will get loads of important activity and your site will most likely rank high.
2. Stumble Upon − It is a popular site that gives you a chance to effectively find pictures, features, pages, etc. It is a giant collection of the best pages on the Internet.
3. Pinterest − It permits you to share and find pictures and features on the web. You can get a speedy connection by bookmarking. For this, you have to include 'pin it' and 'follow me' buttons.
4. Reddit − It permits enrolled individuals to submit content. Clients can vote any content "up" and 'down'. On the off chance that your post is preferred by numerous, it turns into a hit.
5. Delicious − It is a social bookmarking site that permits its enrolled clients to share, store and find bookmarks. It is user friendly site. It saves your bookmarks and search through them using keywords. Generally, it searches through popular and newly-added websites added by a large community of users.
6. Diigo − It is a social annotation, highlighting and social bookmarking site that permits enlisted clients to bookmark pages and highlight any piece of it and attach sticky notes.
Advantages of Being a Registered User on a Bookmarking Site
Being an enrolled client on a bookmarking site, you can spare, oversee and share your content. It is gainful from numerous points of view.
· You can arrange your content and bookmark them for future utilization. When you would require them, you will have piles of very much incorporated stock to look over.
· You can make significant labels to alter the pages in future.
· You can impart your thoughts and words to different groups identified with your business.
· You can stay informed concerning your connections. You can record backlinks.
· You can make 'social mentions' by keeping a track of notice about you for reference or testimonials in your own compositions.